We strive to make the initiation of services as streamlined as possible. Here’s what you can expect as the therapy process gets started. The following outlines the process:
- We will need a prescription from your pediatrician for the therapy service(s) that are desired.
- You can download and complete our intake paperwork here.
- We’ll also need a copy of the front and back of your insurance card(s) and driver’s license.
Call our office and our referral coordinator will be able to review the potential coverage of services or personal financial responsibility. Once all paperwork is received and insurance information is reviewed, an individualized evaluation will be performed along with a caregiver interview that allows a personalized plan of care to be developed that will be used to guide your child’s treatment.
Coastal is contracted and participating with the following insurance companies:
- Absolute Total Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – State & Federal plans
- Healthy Blue
- Rehab Provider Network (RPN)
- Select Health
- SC Medicaid
- Tricare Standard & Prime
- United Healthcare
If your insurance provider is not listed, please contact our office as this list is not fully inclusive.
To get started with therapy services or if you have questions, please reach out to us by phone, fax, or email.